Monday 12 September 2011

A birthday Card...

Happy monday everyone! A little something to share with you today.. 

I made a birthday card over the weekend, had lots of fun doing it. i used my Tim Holtz Tag die to make the actual card, and then just added a few bits and pieces here and there..  
I added in a pocket on the front, that i've slipped two tags into.. One is stamped, and the other had two journaling tags attached to it, with a ticket attached to each of those ( these are to become tickets that can be redeemed for two classes that she attends).



I had been playing with the ida of making a card from my tag die for a while, and i'm really happy with how it turned out!!.

Thank you for stopping by, 
Happy creating 

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY love this - what a great idea!!! You are a clever bunny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete