Friday 9 September 2011

Some exciting news.. and finally finished..

Guess what!!! It's a new month, and a new Man of the Month over at Scraptherapy.....

This months man is none other than Tim Holtz! and guess who was ever so lucky to be asked to be a guest designer for the month.. yup you guessed it that would be me! yay!! I feel so very lucky and honoured that Lee-anne asked me . So it gave me an excuse to get off my butt and finish my dress form... It's finally done, all finished and i'm really happy with how it's turned out..


A few close ups are always nice......





 So there you have it...It wil be packaged up over the weekend and begin it's journey to it's new home..

Why not pop on over to Scraptherapy, Tell Lee-Anne i said hi, and have a look at the gorgeous work the gals over there are doing , and even have a bit of a shop at the same time... you know you want to..

until next time,, happy creating.. xxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG..... this is just S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.... no other word for it ... I absolutley love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a work of art Karen!!
    So much beautiful details!!! Totally love this and love having you as guestdter at Scrap Therapy!!

    hugs
    Mandyx

    ReplyDelete